Please watch the 10:30 service online, if you are able. Fr. Bill will sanctify the elements, as usual, in that service. Then you may drive to the Church where we will distribute the Sacrament to those who arrive between 12:00-12:30PM.
Your safety is of ultimate desire!
Masks MUST be worn by all present!
Hand sanitizer will be present, available to you, and used by the Priest and assisting ministers.
If you have a fever, or other respiratory indications (beyond allergies) STAY HOME.
We continue to plan for in-person worship in the future.
· We ask you to drive into the loop of the driveway of the Rectory, or first house on the right within the property.
· The sanctified element of the Body will be distributed “touch free” to the driver in disposable cups. The driver may pass additional cups to anyone else within the vehicle.
· The priest will offer a blessing to every recipient or person present.
· Please do not consume the elements at that point. We will direct you to a safe parking location where you may consume the Body of Christ alongside any other passengers. You may then drive away from the Church.
· Parking is limited, and if you remain to greet others present please maintain social distancing guidelines with no touching (e.g., hand shaking, hugging, etc.).
· Books of Common Prayer will be available to those who request them.
· Friends and Neighbors welcome!
The Prayer of Spiritual Communion is effective, yet we are a people who appreciate symbols and tactile offerings which feed our souls. We hope to bless those who are able to join in a distribution of the elements, but those who are not able do indeed receive by faith. Jesus said he would be present where two or three are gathered in His Name, as well as stating “this is my body.” We receive Him by faith at Church, and outside of the Church, for He resides within us. I invite you to join with your brothers and sisters, members, neighbors, friends whom you invite to travel with you on this “spiritual journey” this Sunday. Filled with His physical presence, let us go forth in the Name of Christ to love and serve the Lord!